BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard CooperWishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
by on Dec 23, 2009 at 9:20:18 pm

Wanted to say thank you for all the great posts through the year. They are invaluable.

Everyone have a great Holiday Season. Looking forward to 2010!

Richard Cooper
FrostLine Productions, LLC
Anchorage, Alaska

Everyone has a story to tell.
http://www.FrostLineProductions.com

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
by on Dec 24, 2009 at 9:14:19 pm

At the risk of sounding like a suck-up, the COW is like a present that keeps on giving every day; thanks Ron and Kathlyn, and your little elves on staff as well. Merry Christmas and a most lucrative New Year to you all.

Return to posts index

Mike CohenRe: Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
by on Dec 26, 2009 at 12:41:13 am

What Mark said!

Here's the cake we made today - I'll send you all a slice. I wonder if a tv show about cake decorating would be popular.

Thanks for a great year.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
by on Dec 26, 2009 at 2:40:03 am

[Mike Cohen] "I wonder if a tv show about cake decorating would be popular."

On the Net, all things are possible.

NAB's new slogan for NAB 2010 is "Broader-casting" and a show on cake decorating would definitely fit that agenda.

In fact, there could be specials like "Decorating Cakes with Those Silvery Shiny Metallic Looking Sugar Balls" or perhaps a season special on "Using Pine Needles to Decorate Your Cake: Festive and Functional to Remove Globs of Cake and Sugar from the Teeth of Guests."

There is almost no limit to the roads one could travel down on the Cake Decorating Hour.

Mike could invite guest surgeons to dissect some of the truly innovative creations, while Mike captures the whole event on camera.

Tune in next week for the season finale: "Holiday Cakes of Disparate Festivals from Around the World."

Since it was Mike's idea, he also serves as Executive Producer.

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]