BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Music Library

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan SmithMusic Library
by on Dec 9, 2009 at 7:15:57 pm

Looking to change music libraries. Currently using Killer Tracks and TunEdge. But would like to explore other options. Any suggestions?

Alan Smith

Check out my blog -

Return to posts index

Emre Tufekci S.O.A.Re: Music Library
by on Dec 9, 2009 at 7:42:50 pm

We exclusively use Non-Stop Music. 80% of the music is recorded live with a 80 person orchestra.The rest are live bands and singers.

None of that "MIDI" crap.

Emre Tufekci

Return to posts index

grinner hesterRe: Music Library
by on Dec 9, 2009 at 8:04:17 pm

Without qustion, offers the most bang for the buck. All real musicians and they haggle. They'll let ya pay one blanket fee per production. This is invaluable if you are the check-writer and the button-pusher. To be able to create without counting needledrops really frees up creativity.

Return to posts index

Richard CooperRe: Music Library
by on Dec 9, 2009 at 9:19:58 pm is a HUGE library of top shelf music, real musicians playing real music with top notch production quality, ..... it is not inexpensive, but pays for its self many times over. It's ualways the first thing a client will say, ", I love the music!..."' and they are willing to pay top dollar for it. May different options and a TON of great music. Love them.

Richard Cooper
FrostLine Productions, LLC
Anchorage, Alaska

Everyone has a story to tell.

Return to posts index

Rich RubaschRe: Music Library
by on Dec 10, 2009 at 1:10:18 am

We recently signed with DeWolfe and shortly after some people here mentioned NonStop Music. Have to say DeWelfe is a pretty good deal, but Non Stop has better tracks. I did a search on DeWolfe and got lots of 80s sounding basic needle drop Non Stop I did a search with the same terms and found a track right away.

We have also been signed with American Music Company ( and it has held up pretty well but for the orchestra stuff it is mostly synth. DeWolfe has the London Symphony on many of it's tracks.

Do do it all again and I would take what I sped with American Music and Dewolfe and give it to Non Stop music.

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media Inc.
Video Production and Post

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved