BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

need inspiration for your business ?

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Zelinneed inspiration for your business ?
by on Nov 9, 2009 at 3:08:52 am

then read page 22 of Creative Cow magazine "Think Big" issue.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: need inspiration for your business ?
by on Nov 9, 2009 at 4:16:59 am

If you have a fat pipe and can open a 6MB PDF in your browser, check it out. Here it is zipped for your downloading pleasure.

Thanks for mentioning page 22, Bob. I admit that I wrestled with that section during the edit. It was so personal that I wasn't sure it belonged there, but, like you, I found it so moving that I couldn't imagine the article without it. It may be my favorite single page in the whole issue. Not just inspiring for business - inspiring for life, too.

Hey kids! Want to know what we're talking about? Seriously, follow the link above, read the article, and let's talk about it. In fact, pretty much the entire issue is devoted to hardcore business topics - which you might guess from the title of the issue:

THINK BIG: Bold Moves to Get Ahead in the New Economy.

If you're serious about business, about THIS business, you need to read this.

PS. No matter how good your monitor is, you have no freaking idea just how beautiful this magazine is unless you're subscribing. Heavy paper, super-saturated colors...oh yeah, and inspiring stories like the one Bob mentions...

Tim Wilson
Creative Cow Magazine!

My Blog: "Is this thing on? Oh it's on!"

Don't forget to rate your favorite posts!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved