BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Vision Video

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jim brodieVision Video
by on Oct 2, 2009 at 4:06:42 pm

Hi Folks,

I'm developing a five minute vision or brand video that defines a very progressive labour union that emphasizes co-operation and the values of fairness, respect, dignity and integrity. We are in the conceptual stage right now and researching other videos that have been done. Other than Youtube, do you have any recommendations on where to look to find some excellent video samples. Perhaps you might have examples on your own web site. I'd like to put together a style reel to get the creative juices flowing.

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: Vision Video
by on Oct 2, 2009 at 5:22:34 pm

YouTube? You kiddin' me, right?

Start with the Video Hosting link at the top of this page, for 1500 or so of the best, most creative professional videos anywhere on the web. You'll find work by Oscar, Emmy, BAFTA, etc. winners, as well as some truly stunning commercial, corporate, film, nonprofit and animation work, put together in reels that will completely rewire your brain as to range of creative possibilities in the new millenium.

YouTube. Hmph.

Tim Wilson
Creative Cow Magazine!

My Blog: "Is this thing on? Oh it's on!"

Don't forget to rate your favorite posts!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved