BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

New Proposal Examples?...

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Franklin McMahonNew Proposal Examples?...
by on Aug 31, 2009 at 10:47:59 pm

I know there was a discussion on contract examples, I'd like to see some proposal examples.

These could be multi-page pitches, video project proposals, proof of concept, answers to RFPs, etc.

I do know that these are tailored to specific projects of course. I recently saw one from a fellow producer and I was very impressed, which got me thinking about updating my own.

Is there a resource for this? Link to a site? Or examples?

Franklin McMahon / Host PODCAST
Creative Cow Podcast Page
Creative Cow Podcast in iTunes

Media Artist Secrets Blog / Franklin McMahon TV Show:
Studio Page

Return to posts index

Milton HockmanRe: New Proposal Examples?...
by on Sep 2, 2009 at 9:44:04 pm

I'm interested in this topic as well!

Owner of Plus More Media Group
As a full-service marketing design company located in Virginia, Plus More Media Group helps clients by delivering high-impact designs and videos that drive customers to their businesses. Our expertise and marketing strategies in Web Design, Graphic Design, and Video Production have helped transform numerous small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs into successful enterprises.

Return to posts index

Tess SpauldingRe: New Proposal Examples?...
by on Sep 3, 2009 at 4:34:37 pm

I am interested as well. We tend to write everything tailored to the specific job without a template per se, and it would be very helpful to find a site or links to examples, as Franklin requested.

Return to posts index

Louise PassalacquaRe: New Proposal Examples?...
by on Sep 27, 2009 at 7:25:20 pm

Hi Frank,

Try this link:

Good Luck!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved