BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Repository of Business & Legal Forms

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Archie CruzRepository of Business & Legal Forms
by on Aug 28, 2009 at 7:53:37 pm

I can't find on on the Cow. Please direct me to such a repository or let's start one toghether.

Return to posts index

Timothy J. AllenRe: Repository of Business & Legal Forms
by on Aug 28, 2009 at 10:42:10 pm

The trouble is that posting them publicly might "open a can of worms" so to speak. One set of forms might be legal and good for business in one state, but not applicable or legal in other states or countries.

I've shared some documents that I created person-to-person, but posting them to a public site such as this might open us up to liabilities. At least that's what my lawyer tells me. Not that he has any interest in keeping me from giving away *his* work... ;-)

That said, if anyone knows where I can find a Video Producer's version similar to "The Musician's Business & Legal Guide", it could be useful. I certainly wouldn't recommend using the contract samples verbatim, but in my other career as a musician, this book was one of my best learning tools.

Return to posts index

Archie CruzRe: Repository of Business & Legal Forms
by on Aug 31, 2009 at 1:31:39 pm

Good point Timothy
So the IA could look like this:
Repository of Business & Legal Forms
> Sort By Country
> Sort By State
> Sort By Domain (Music,Video, Stills, Graphics)
> Sort By Year
We could start a kitty and collect some funds to pay a stipend to a budding young lawyer interested in doing some good.
I don't have time for more Knowledge Warehousing projects, but I'll gladly pay into a fund to start a business & legal forms one on the Cow.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved