BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Another great result of being part of LA411...

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John DavidsonAnother great result of being part of LA411...
by on Aug 14, 2009 at 8:09:28 pm

Ah, LA411. What a great opportunity to put your email and phone number in a book that will be used by every D-Bag in LA.

Today, I got this 'certified' letter (so you know they're SERIOUS) from some stupid union. I'm not sure which of the TWO employees of my company they're trying to 'free' from exploitation. Perhaps my wife is looking to unionize...

http://www.magicfeatherinc.com/index.htm/team.html

The lesson to learn is, if you're going to threaten someone, at least learn their name. Oh, and find out if they even use the services the people in your union perform- but that would be to involved. Maybe it's just easier to randomly generate threats to every business in this fancy LA411 book.

For the record, I have never, ever, ever, had a shoot that required a teamster, chauffeur, warehouseman, or helper. What a sorry sack of morons. Are they going to come to my front yard and picket? Really? Maybe I should wait another week or two and try to provoke this 'series of recognitional strikes and picketing'. The temperature will be up to about 115 then. That might test their resolve...

Return to posts index

Bob ZelinRe: Another great result of being part of LA411...
by on Aug 15, 2009 at 3:59:20 pm

If Creative Cow had a "post of the month" - this would win the award. What a great letter. Perhaps you better start to negotiate with your wife, before it's too late. New shoes for her goes a long way !

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

John DavidsonRe: Another great result of being part of LA411...
by on Aug 15, 2009 at 11:23:56 pm

BZ-- New shoes for her goes a long way !

Looking at her vast shoe collection, she clearly has the upper hand in negotiations. Imelda Marcos would be proud!

ps. Do you like how the ONE WORD they had to put in that form letter (Promo's), was both capitalized unnecessarily and had a random apostrophe thrown in? I kinda wish they would strike. The signs they make would be priceless.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]