BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Internship for an editor

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pete CamdenInternship for an editor
by on Aug 6, 2009 at 11:15:04 pm

Hi all New Yorkers!

I am an editor with 3+ years of work experience and a healthy drive to learn more about digital color correction/grading. Same time I am aspiring to transition myself from current marketing DVDs/Promo videos to the field of drama/more narrative form.

Next year I am going to move to New York for 3-6 months to attend some courses from film schools and open universities. I am also very keen to do an internship during my stay.
Could anyone suggest post production houses which does editing/grading, and even better, are weak for free-of-charge work force.
I would be very happy to take a signed paper stating my internship and priceless knowledge as a salary!

Pass some info if you feel it's relevant.

It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh...

Return to posts index

Arnie SchlisselRe: Internship for an editor
by on Aug 6, 2009 at 11:45:07 pm

There are 3 sourcebooks that cover the NYC video/film communities: MPE, NYPG and NY411. Between them they list most of the post houses, dub houses and labs in town. Get hold of them and start calling, writing or emailing!

Post production is not an afterthought!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved