BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

What they Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Cohen
What they Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School
on Jul 11, 2009 at 10:36:19 pm

Years ago my dad gave me his copy of "What they Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School" just as I was getting into business. Granted, I did not know I was getting into business when I was getting into video production, but any job in which your company earns money for doing a service, is in fact, business.

This is something that many of the new (and old) visitors to this forum, I think, are learning through trial by fire, or more often, trial and error.

The past few weeks on this forum have been the very makings of a classic business best-seller, perhaps entitled "Business Skills for the Real World from a Herd of Cows." I think it would be a hot seller.

Book or not, this is a hot forum - kudos to my fellow forum hosts and the many new and repeat visitors for making for some great reading.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

grinner hester
Re: What they Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School
on Jul 12, 2009 at 5:37:07 pm

Book royalties to Mike!

Return to posts index

Matt Sepeta
Re: What they Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School
on Jul 13, 2009 at 6:51:45 pm

I could not agree more. My whole life I have been counting on being a business owner, I just never knew what. Having been involved in Media production now for a while, I want to start a business in the next few years either producing videos, or a photography studio.

I have been reading the Business & Marketing forum whenever I have a second of downtime, and I value the questions I see asked, and the answers/advice given, VERY greatly.

I know that having all of this information in my head, even though its hardly relevant to my current situation, will be invaluable.

Lots of smart people on these boards, I am so appreciative I stumbled across them.

Good Day

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]