BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Vegas anyone? (as in Las, not the software)

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Terry
Vegas anyone? (as in Las, not the software)
on Apr 22, 2009 at 6:54:16 pm

Hey COWs...

I thought I'd throw this out there...

Is anyone here in the Biz Forum in Las Vegas? Seems there is someone, just can't remember.

We have a big corporate client wanting us to go to Vegas for an event next month. We've done the Vegas thing for them a couple of times, and it's fine and all and an easy gig... but this time it happens to hit at a very difficult scheduling time.

I thought I might just hire a local crew (probaby just a one-man thing) and send a producer only, to avoid tying up personnel and shipping out loads of gear. And frankly, to keep my own happy self at home because I really don't need to go to Vegas right now.

So... anyone? I thought I'd hit the COW before looking via other avenues for crew.

If so, hit me off list please at todd(at)fantasticplastic.com

Thanks all!

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
Re: Vegas anyone? (as in Las, not the software)
on Apr 22, 2009 at 7:15:15 pm

Hi Todd,

You can go to the Services Offered section of the COW and scroll to the map area -- or do a Las Vegas search -- and it will show you the companies in the Las Vegas area.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Creativity is a type of learning process where the teacher and pupil are located in the same individual.

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- Antoine de Saint Exupéry

Return to posts index

Todd Terry
on Apr 22, 2009 at 8:28:31 pm

Thanks Ron...

Yeah, that was going to be step #2. Step #1 was to see if any of my cyberspace buds in here were in the area that aren't listed in the Services (such as we're not... although should be). Always nice to work with people you know... even if "knowing" them is just through a computer screen.

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Apr 22, 2009 at 8:54:18 pm

Yeah, but I wanted to do a commercial for the Services Offered section, since (as you mentioned) you are not listed there, just as Nick and some of the others aren't either. (Hint, hint.)

:o)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Nick Griffin
on Apr 22, 2009 at 9:42:26 pm

I don't have a listing because I live near Ty Ford and live off his overflow.

"Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to ME?"
-Homer Simpson

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]