BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jody WrightSoftware
by on Jan 30, 2009 at 10:54:42 pm

I'm about to purchase software but am on a tight budget. I was thinking of ordering some software from Z-tech in California. ( They are rated well on the internet but I wanted to know if anyone here as dealth with them? I want to buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium full version (Windows), but hate to order it from someone I've never heard of. Any of you dealt with this company?

Jody Wright

Return to posts index

grinner hesterRe: Software
by on Jan 30, 2009 at 11:53:10 pm

Adobe sells that stuff too.
A local vendor may be the best bet if you have never built a system before. This will put an expert in your area should something go wrong. really, this is what vendors are for... an extra cost that's worth it.

Return to posts index

walter biscardiRe: Software
by on Jan 31, 2009 at 12:13:50 am sells the stuff right there.,,, There are lots of known vendors out there.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Biscardi Creative Media
HD and SD Production for Broadcast and Independent Productions.

Read my Blog!

Return to posts index

Franklin McMahonRe: Software
by on Jan 31, 2009 at 1:09:21 pm

Most of these places do not offer substantial discounts on these packages, so the prices will be about the same, so look for the best shipping prices. Amazon is a good bet, they trim a little off the list price and they have free standard shipping on orders over $25.

Franklin McMahon / Host PODCAST

Creative Cow Podcast Page /

Creative Cow Podcast in iTunes /

Return to posts index

Mick HaenslerRe: Software
by on Jan 31, 2009 at 2:39:47 pm

Has anyone noticed that Walter and Grinner are starting to look a lot alike....I'm afraid...

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

grinner hesterRe: Software
by on Jan 31, 2009 at 3:53:42 pm

While I take that as a compliment, I doubt Walter does.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved