BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Best strategy?

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Antonio Atzei
Best strategy?
on Dec 22, 2008 at 12:58:42 am

Dear Cows

First of all Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to all of you and your families.

Now the question:

Let's say that you had a video interview and you want to try to expose to TV Networks (well that's the best possible scenario).

The topic is the life of as men and his family whom left Italy in the 70s jumped on a 747 bound to Sydney Australia. My aim when I started this project wasn't to look for the guy who became a millionare or discover the cure for boldness using natural products, nothing even close to this kind of "scoop". It's the average mr Joe life story, as simple as that. I know it may not be very commercial although I loved to hear what the guy had to tell! So as I do LOVE and whatch a lot of TV and docos are on top of my list I thought to give it a go and do an interview.

My thought about strategy in exposing more people was to produce a dvd and send it with e letter to marketing dpt etc.

I will send copy to local government in Sardinia
(where I did receive some kind of exposure in the regional newspaper) and dignitaries in his home town.

So again, I didn't want to look bad presenting this interview to a potential buyer. Any basic rules that I need to follow?

Thank you in advance is first of all for your very honest opinion about it .....

ciao
Antonio Atzei

BABALOTTI PRODUCTIONS
SYDNEY
POWER MAC G5 QUAD SYSTEM
4.5GB RAM
1 TB OF MEMORY.
FCS 2
AJA KONA LHe

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
Re: Best strategy?
on Dec 22, 2008 at 5:21:23 am

[Antonio Atzei] "cure for boldness"

Sorry, but your typo has had my in stitches for an hour.

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HDCAM F-900 & HDW-2000/1 deck
5 Final Cut (not quite PRO) systems
Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1 HD .

Return to posts index

Antonio Atzei
on Dec 22, 2008 at 6:16:21 am

I'm sorry Steve.... ha ha

Sometimes I do forget to pay attention how to translate my thoughts in english. That boldness statement was only as a statement for the sensationalist kind of scoops. And if this keeps not making sense don't waist anymore of your time...

Rds.
Antonio Atzei

BABALOTTI PRODUCTIONS
SYDNEY
POWER MAC G5 QUAD SYSTEM
4.5GB RAM
1 TB OF MEMORY.
FCS 2
AJA KONA LHe

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Dec 22, 2008 at 2:47:53 pm

Well, are you showing it to any festivals? That seems to me to be a simple first step, entering it in festivals and contests.

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
on Dec 23, 2008 at 3:22:06 pm

Antonio,
You are NOT wasting anyone's time. We are a rather friendly group who can all laugh together. Some of us who speak English as our native language can't make sense of each other's comments.

However, your "cure for boldness" remark still has me in stitches. I can think of a dozen people on the COW who need a "cure for boldness". Thanks for a great laugh.

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HDCAM F-900 & HDW-2000/1 deck
5 Final Cut (not quite PRO) systems
Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1 HD .

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]