BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Contact Management synching

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve KownackiContact Management synching
by on Nov 3, 2008 at 1:48:03 am

This is not video-specific, so if your friends or spouses have solutions at their office, I'd be interested to know.

To make my life a bit more flexible away from the office (mostly so I don't have to be there!) I'm finally considering a PDA/BBerry or some other solution. I use ACT! as my contact manager and scheduler on a PC (although Daylite on a MAC is my favorite)and Outlook Express for mail. Not fond of the ACT! mail integration. I've tried IMAP for mail, but that got cumbersome. Any prefs out there on a Verizon network unit? They have various Motorola, Palm and BBerry units, but I really have no clue what to look for. Or even what functionality would make me any more efficient. I want to continue my old way of using ACT!, and have it auto-sync to something so I have my schedule and contacts, mail would be a bonus, web is not really critical but could be useful. Playing music/video would be nice but not required.

What about an online contact manager/calendar? Any thougths?

Thanks for the input,

Jump to the FFP Website

View Steve Kownacki's profile on LinkedIn

Return to posts index

Rick DolishnyRe: Contact Management synching
by on Nov 5, 2008 at 2:28:54 am

I enjoy using the products from Basecamp is awesome for project management and their newer product Highrise might be the online CRM you are looking for.

I have not used Highrise but have used Basecamp and went pro for a big project (it was super easy to discontinue too). I like the company culture, thumbs up here.

Rick Dolishny
Discrete Editors COW Leader

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved