BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

DVD Duplication/Replication

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bryce LeverichDVD Duplication/Replication
by on Oct 3, 2008 at 5:12:54 pm

Can anyone direct me to a good DVD-5 Replication company? I have tried several local places but the prices are pretty high for replication, and the product is not so great. There are a TON of online companies that offer this, and I was wondering if anyone has worked with any in particular.

I am looking to get 5000 copies via replication.

Return to posts index

Mike CohenRe: DVD Duplication/Replication
by on Oct 3, 2008 at 6:12:50 pm

We have had good luck with Cinemagnetics.

We have had bad luck with other vendors promising lower prices and fast results. What we actually got were lower prices and slow results, poor quality, which actually means higher prices.

Return to posts index

Steve WargoRe: DVD Duplication/Replication
by on Oct 4, 2008 at 6:42:45 am

There's another called "idea" something.

both have been dependale for us.

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HDCAM F-900 & HDW-2000/1 deck
5 Final Cut (not quite PRO) systems
Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1 HD .

Return to posts index

David G. MerfeldRe: DVD Duplication/Replication
by on Oct 29, 2008 at 5:27:46 pm

In Minneapolis there are several. ADS, Duplication Factory, and Next Generation.
I use Next Gen because they are personable and they will work with you. My company has dealers price so I tend to get cheaper prices that Joe "The Plumber" would get. The other ones tend to f-UP projects time and time again.

I am a FCP 6.0 user G-5

Return to posts index

Neal CarterRe: DVD Duplication/Replication
by on Oct 29, 2008 at 8:23:05 pm

I used to work for a production firm that also owned a large duplication/replication facility, so I quickly learned of the other highly regarded facilities. Just thought I'd throw my two cents your way...

Discmakers is well-known nationally for quick turn around times, decent prices, and a great web interface to customize your order []

QCA is a well known in the MidWest for audio mastering and great replication prices (at certain price points) []

Promedia Digital (in the interest of full disclosure, I know some people who work at Digital) is a great facility out of the Midwest. They have the fastest turnaround times of any place I've ever dealt with, but they farm out replication and encourage duplication. The label printing quality is the best I've seen and the customer service is stellar. []

Good luck!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved