BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

It finally happened

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mick HaenslerIt finally happened
by on Sep 11, 2008 at 4:12:48 pm

Well it finally happened. After years of threats, Bob Zelin has gone and done it. Apparently after a neophyte forum member posted the query "Why won't my 10 year old laptop running Moviemaker edit 2K", Bob went berserk. After a quick search, Bob found out where the unlucky bastard lived, drove for 2 days eating nothing but a pack of Slim Jims and drinking Red Bull(and Bob HATES Slim JIms.....he also hates irony). Once there, Bob staked the place out, waited for the guy's wife to leave for work, knocked on the door pretending to be a Jahova's Witness, knocked the guy out with a Gideon's Bible to the cranium, tied the guy up and proceeded to do terrible things to him with a fork for the next 6 hours. Little did Bob know the guy has a 24 hour webcam going that was showing the whole thing live for all the world to see. After enjoying the show, one buttinskee viewer called Interpol who alerted the local authorities who quickly moved in and arrested Bob. As they were carrying him away Bob was heard babbling all the way to the station.......ITOLDYOUSOITOLDYOUSOITOLDYOUSOITOLDYOUSO in an almost incoherent maniacal chatter.

It just goes to show you...Never try to teach a pig to sing. You'll only waiste your time, and besides...it annoys the heck out of pig!!!

Bob sends his love and some fingerpaintings and dust clothes he's been making.

Return to posts index

Rick DolishnyRe: It finally happened
by on Sep 12, 2008 at 4:43:01 am

Let's see how long this post lasts.

Return to posts index

Steve WargoRe: It finally happened
by on Sep 12, 2008 at 6:29:45 am

Can we get Bob's address so we can send Twinkies?

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HDCAM F-900 & HDW-2000/1 deck
5 Final Cut (not quite PRO) systems
Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1 HD .

Return to posts index

Mike CohenRe: It finally happened
by on Sep 12, 2008 at 7:00:15 pm

Was there a disgruntled astronaut involved?

Return to posts index

Mick HaenslerRe: It finally happened
by on Sep 12, 2008 at 8:54:45 pm

Thank you guys for receiving the humor this written with. Yesterday was such a heavy day what with the anniversary of 9-11 AND possibly one of the worst storms in our history bearing down on the Gulf Coast, I figured everyone could use a good laugh. I will never forget the first episode of SNL after 9-11 when Lorne Michaels asked Rudi if it was OK to laugh. I only hope Bob feels the same!! I just couldn't resist.

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

Timothy J. AllenRe: It finally happened
by on Sep 16, 2008 at 1:19:45 am

Please let Bob know that I know where he can get some "Maximum Absorption Garments" (MAGs) if any are needed. ;-)

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: It finally happened
by on Sep 16, 2008 at 1:37:02 am

Timothy,

You've opened the proverbial "floodgates" now so to speak. I also couldn't help but think about Bob and the whole diaper thing (okay MAGs if you insist), ala astronaut Lisa Nowak. Ugh, what a horrible thought. In fact, if they'd change each other along the road they'd probably make a terrific couple.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

A forum host of Creative COW's Apple Final Cut Pro, Business & Marketing, and Indie Film & Documentary forums.

Return to posts index

Mick HaenslerRe: It finally happened
by on Sep 16, 2008 at 1:20:03 pm

Oh my....this has gone in a direction I could not have anticipated....WORLD'S ARE COLLIDING JERRY!!!!

Return to posts index

John DavidsonRe: It finally happened
by on Sep 16, 2008 at 10:50:52 pm

wait...did you call Sarah Palin a singing pig?

John
President & Creative Director, Magic Feather Inc.

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: It finally happened
by on Sep 16, 2008 at 11:39:51 pm

You mean she can sing and squeal?

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

A forum host of Creative COW's Apple Final Cut Pro, Business & Marketing, and Indie Film & Documentary forums.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]