BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Production Calendar

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dale Doebert
Production Calendar
on Aug 5, 2008 at 2:59:27 pm

I've been searching for an easy to use online calendar. I like everything google calendar does but we do not like the fact that you need to have a google account.

We need the calendar to be accessible via the web and easily revised.

I've used iCAL and Entourage also.

We are on mac's, any advice would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

Michael Hendrix
Re: Production Calendar
on Aug 5, 2008 at 4:48:38 pm

We use schedulebook.com. Customizable and online.

Return to posts index

Zane Barker
on Aug 5, 2008 at 11:24:23 pm

[Dale Doebert] "I've been searching for an easy to use online calendar. I like everything google calendar does but we do not like the fact that you need to have a google account"

Well to have any type of online calender you Will need some type of account. I haven't used google calenders, but I have used MobileMe and it is nice that it will automatically sync with your iCal, as well as let you view it online. The online storage that comes with it is also nice for sharing files and posting preview videos for clients.

There are no "technical solutions" to your "artistic problems".
Don't let technology get in the way of your creativity!

Return to posts index

Brendan Coots
on Aug 5, 2008 at 11:36:38 pm

I agree, your best bet might be to use MobileMe. Any service that doesn't require an account will ALSO allow any old joker to view your calendars, which may or may not be a good idea depending on what you are using the calendars for.

With MobileMe, you can put your iCal calendars online, share them with clients/contractors etc. with minimal effort. Like Zane mentioned, you also get some nice online storage etc.

Brendan Coots

Splitvision Digital

http://www.splitvisiondigital.com

Return to posts index

Dale Doebert
on Aug 6, 2008 at 2:49:27 pm

Thanks for all the input. I did find a great app for the Mac called Daylite. It is pretty deep and has other nice features for project management as well.

I played around with the demo yesterday. I'm not sure exactly how the sharing via the web works yet.

I'll post more findings soon.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]