BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

What is best way + COST for 30Min Infomercial Production and National Wide Media Time ?

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Guy LeeWhat is best way + COST for 30Min Infomercial Production and National Wide Media Time ?
by on Jun 4, 2008 at 6:42:32 am

Please share with me, the best, easy, economical way to produce a 15Min and 30Min informercial.

Our company is starting company and we want to sell Product through 10 ~ 30 Min Infomercial through nation wide broadcasting, very economically and efficiently. We need to build each season for these infomercial.

Please Share with me how to search the infomercial production company or agency, how to figure out they are good, what is the fair and economical cost to make the 10 ~ 30 min informercial.

Also please help me how to get the lowest bidding or cost for Media time for nationwide. Is there anyway or website to place Bid for Infomercial production ?

Please help me with ABCs.

Thank you

Guy from San Diego

Return to posts index

grinner hesterRe: What is best way + COST for 30Min Infomercial Production and National Wide Media Time ?
by on Jun 5, 2008 at 3:01:05 pm

You can start with a dude with a miniDV camera and a toaster and go all the way up to anal peeps with walkie talkies and over-billed ENG hooha.
Price will range from a couple of thousand dollars to the limit of your imagination.
I'll do it for 15k, if that helps.
Your market will have a local production directory. Cold calling for prices through this directory can save you thousands and create some peace of mind.
Don't hesitate to pay more for that peace of mind. You'll need to go with a company ya click with in order for it to be fun/profitable.

Return to posts index

chris craigRe: What is best way + COST for 30Min Infomercial Production and National Wide Media Time ?
by on Feb 24, 2009 at 7:07:07 pm

I agree. The sky is the limit. It is best you create a budget in your mind, and try and stick with it. I will do it for $10k. See you just saved $5k

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]