BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Animation Studio Owner

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aldric ChangAnimation Studio Owner
by on May 14, 2008 at 5:34:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

What a great forum!

I am new to this forum as a subscriber and would like to start off by sharing a marketing knowledge of which I am familiar with. I run an animation studio and have been combining internet marketing strategies to grow my business consistently over the past few years.

Over the past decade, some companies have also learnt how to harness the power of animation to add tremendous value to their presentations and marketing campaigns, resulting in high volumes of sales for their products and services. But there are still many companies who are not saavy in this aspect. I have created a lens on Squidoo that hopes to expand the horizons of those in the marketing field and share with them how animation can help sell their products and services like crazy. You can also sign up for a useful free e-book on this topic on my blog. (sign up here for the free e-book) (my animation studio)

I hope that you would find my lens and e-book of value and would appreciate any comments and feedback.

Kind regards,

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: Animation Studio Owner
by on May 14, 2008 at 9:44:01 pm

Welcome Aldric. Your animation is great and so is your literature. In paticular, I thought your article on the Sqiudo site, How Animation Companies Decide on Their Fees and How You Can Influence Their Decision was nicely written and would be a good read for many here as it applies well to many of general discusions that crop up here regularly estimates for clients.

David Roth Weiss
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles

A forum host of Creative COW's Apple Final Cut Pro, Business & Marketing, and Indie Film & Documentary forums.

Return to posts index

Aldric ChangRe: Animation Studio Owner
by on May 15, 2008 at 12:18:28 am

Thank you so much David for your kind words and warm welcome.

I am very glad that you find my articles to be of interest. Your 30 year career and experience humbles me and I look forward to learning much from you.

I thought that you might like to know that we are currently producing animation for many documentary houses and you can see some of our works here.

Kind regards,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved