BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ta Neil AdamsPricing
by on May 13, 2008 at 8:45:26 am

How much I should charge for raw footage or to be a camera operator on a shoot?
I have searched and for raw footage I'd orginally put down 500/ 1 1/2 finished minute. Though I'm not sure what the logic is behind it.
Also, I've just guessed at what the charge is for a camera operator.
I just want to offer a fair price and have an explaination for it.

Return to posts index

walter biscardiRe: Pricing
by on May 13, 2008 at 11:38:54 am

This topic has been covered many times under "What Should I Charge" "Freelance Rates" etc....

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Biscardi Creative Media
HD and SD Production for Broadcast and Independent Productions.

Read my Blog!
View Walter Biscardi's profile on LinkedIn

Return to posts index

robert reedRe: Pricing
by on May 13, 2008 at 1:26:56 pm

Try the search engine, using "rates" and "pricing" as Walter suggests.

Don't be lazy.

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: PS on Pricing & rates
by on May 13, 2008 at 1:35:12 pm

As Walter and Robert have pointed out in addition to our first instructional email to you explaining that this topic is covered in much detail if you use the search engine, I would also point out that in the "related threads" -- inside your own post just below the text of your question -- are links to posts that include the keywords found in your subject line. Our mechanism automatically generates them and while they are not always applicable, often they are if your subject lines are indicative of what your question is.

Our search engine works and the forum here is full of long discussions on "rates" and "pricing" and since there is no magic bullet in these matters, you are going to have to do a little work of your own.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved