BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

HD Flash video

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike CohenHD Flash video
by on Apr 24, 2008 at 1:58:37 am

This video was made by a guy using the EX1 with a 35mm lens adapter - very nice.

Makes me want to get a 35mm lens adapter!

Mike

Return to posts index

tommy d'angeloRe: HD Flash video
by on Apr 25, 2008 at 2:07:23 pm

Wow.....That is a very nice video...This guy really has some great work. I love the Fenway vid.

Tommy D'Angelo
Editor
Punk Rock Kid
NYC by way of Westchester

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: HD Flash video
by on Apr 25, 2008 at 6:30:18 pm

There are many shots in his Lake video that are vignetting. That's not good... I'm not sure if that's a particlar laens or the 35mm adapter. I've posted a question to the cameraman on Viveo about that issue. If I hear anything back from him I'll post it here.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

A forum host of Creative COW's Business & Marketing, and Indie Film & Documentary forums.

Return to posts index

Eric PautschRe: HD Flash video
by on Apr 25, 2008 at 7:10:38 pm

I'm pretty sure that was an intended effect. Looks like he did it in his NLE. Amazing the quality thats possible with such a low investment these days.

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: HD Flash video
by on Apr 27, 2008 at 2:42:23 am

[Eric Pautsch] "I'm pretty sure that was an intended effect."

I'm not certain I would agree with that Eric. I tried to see a pattern in its use from a creative standpoint, but the pattern more related to focal length--only when full wide did it seemed to vignette. I think that's a mistake, and I think its a big mistake when trying to show off the capability of a lens adapter.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

A forum host of Creative COW's Business & Marketing, and Indie Film & Documentary forums.

Return to posts index

Mike CohenRe: HD Flash video
by on Apr 27, 2008 at 10:26:44 pm

I notice vignetting even with the simple wide angle adapter that came with my PD170. You might be right.

Mike

PS - Aside from the video in question, this website is one of only a few places online to see HD content other than movie trailers and promos. There is some great stuff, and of course the usual not so great stuff.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]