BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Los Angeles salary

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Colin PetrieLos Angeles salary
by on Mar 7, 2008 at 4:42:52 pm

Hey CC,

I have one of those salary questions. I've looked through the forum for comparative answers, but I guess I'm looking more specifically. I have done video graphics, particularly for DVD, for about 10 years, with 8 of them including motion design. I'm in Los Angeles and my last salaried position of a year-and-a-half ago was 60K + bonus and benefits. I've been on a new job for a month on a probationary "temp employee" status at $45/hr. In my interview, that's the freelance rate I gave them. They want to take me on as salaried and will probably want to negotiate. I'm wondering if anyone could advise me on a good salary range. I do have a BA in Commercial art (whatever that means). I've looked through and still wonder. This is the work I showed them to get the job...

Any constructive direction and advice would be much appreciated.

Return to posts index

eric pautschRe: Los Angeles salary
by on Mar 7, 2008 at 4:58:14 pm

You have some good looking work there. I'm only guessing but about $35-$40/hour range but it all depends on the employer.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved