BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Aside from word of mouth, What's your best marketing technique for building new business.

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd RoushAside from word of mouth, What's your best marketing technique for building new business.
by on Mar 6, 2008 at 6:30:35 am

I have been in the event business for 8 years and while always doing a few wedding every year have been trying to fill my calendar for the last 2.

Last year I did one bridal expo and booked 4 events over the year.

This year I did 3 bridal expos and have booked 6 in 2 months with 2 I am meeting with shortly. I am shooting for 12-18 for the year out of a $6000 investment in the 3 events and marketing materials.

With DJs and Photogs dominating the majority of the wedding videography business in our area it is truly an uphill fight but it's starting to pay off.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

S.

Todd Roush
Dreamscape Digital Media
Panny DVX-100's but changing so Sony or Cannon HDV soon.

Return to posts index

Rich RubaschRe: Aside from word of mouth, What's your best marketing technique for building new business.
by on Mar 7, 2008 at 1:51:09 am

Do whatever you can to exceed expectations....also, offer services that the other guys don't...like duplication. Be a resource for others who might have questions about gear etc. Get involved in organizations where people like yourself meet. That will only help get your name out there even more.

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]