BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Should I show new products at NAB?

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd at Fantastic Plastic
Should I show new products at NAB?
on Feb 22, 2008 at 8:36:14 pm

Some of the NAB chatter here of late is causing me just a little concern.... and I could use some of this forum's general wisdom concerning an upcoming venture.

Here's the long and short of it.... any thoughts are appreciated.

A buddy and myself are planning to start a little side company... building a couple of fairly specialized pieces of camera support equipment. The thoughts have really grown out of our of personal needs, me occasionally saying "I wish there was something that would do such-and-such..." and then deciding to design the hardware myself (sorry to be slightly cryptic about the products, but we still have to be at this point). We have two pieces (maybe more) of hardware in mind, I'd say they fall into the medium-to-"low high end" range (something in the $5-$20K neighborhoods, depending on the gadget and how it is outfitted). I think our target audiences will range from medium-sized production companies on up to full-blown feature film production... the markets that go for high-end tripods, geared heads, crab dollys, big jibs or small cranes, etc.

I think we have a reasonably good fit, people-wise: My present company specializes in marketing and advertising, I'm a long-time director and DP, my buddy is wrapping up his PhD in physics (very helpful), and strangely enough in his previous life he was a metalworking expert and still owns (although rarely gets his hands dirty at) a metal fabricating company. On top of that, my office manager's husband is a patent attorney. So I think we have a good group of people together.

My initial EARLY thoughts were to create these products, maybe sell a few to some people that I know are interested, and possibly go to NAB as a vendor next year. It seems to me now though that from what I've been reading here that attending NAB as a vendor is very very expensive. I've helped quite a few people with other trade shows before, so I thought I had a reasonable guess at the cost of being a vendor, but now I'm concerned that my guesses are waaaaay off base compared to the other shows I was familiar with (even though they were national shows with hundreds of vendors and tens of thousands of attendees).

So... does anyone here actually know how much it costs to attend NAB as a "small booth" vendor? I'm sure I could ask NAB themselves, but this is probably not the best time of year to try to get hypothetical answers from them especially when I'm not asking about the current show. And are there "hidden" NAB costs that I haven't thought about (other than the obvious stuff)?

Or... are we off base in thinking that NAB would be a good presentation venue? This whole thing is still early on the drawing board (in fact, one of the products is still only in my head), but I want to make sure my thinking stays in the right direction as we proceed.

Wisdom is appreciated, as always......

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
Re: Should I show new products at NAB?
on Feb 22, 2008 at 9:43:50 pm

I believe that Boomer would have the info on booth cost because he did that for several years.

I, too, have thought about some products along the lines of what you're discussing. I am a former machinist and metal fabricator, having designed and built things for both the custom motorcycle and off road racing industries and I still make all of my own brackets and mounts whenever I need them.

Whenever I was in the custom car business, the had a "new products" area at the SEMA show every year where people like you could introduce something new without buying a booth. NAB has needed that for decades and when we contacted them in the early 90s to suggest it, they were not receptive at all.

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HDCAM F-900 & HDW-2000/1 deck
5 Final Cut (not quite PRO) systems
Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1.

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
on Feb 23, 2008 at 12:29:26 am

perhaps we should have a "new products" forum here on the cow.

Obviously a website, videos showing the inventions in action and some press releases are part of your plan. I would think that going to NAB would be risky due to the possibility of getting lost in the clutter. You might think about a regional Video expo.
Another option is to engage the services of a independent manufacturer's rep, who can in fact make sales calls to video equipment re-sellers. You pay the rep a percentage of the gross.

You could always sign up some beta testers here on the COW! ;)

Mike

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
on Feb 23, 2008 at 5:51:04 am

[Mike Cohen] "You could always sign up some beta testers here on the COW"

That was going to be my next suggestion. Run your thoughts past some of us old timers to see if we know of it ever being presented before. I have had a zillion ideas that I've never acted on because of the time and money involved in bringing a product to market.

One group that has done a few interesting products is VF gadgets. We have one of their handles on our F-900. Their stuff is far from cheap but it all works.

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Feb 23, 2008 at 6:17:53 pm

I won't ask what you're making. Let me make up an imaginary example though, to create a point of reference.

Something that would probably sell well in that market space you're talking about could be an affordable, portable, and easy to use motion control rig. Not quite a technocrane, but something that was good enough that you could shoot repeatable accurate motion moves in the field for post-roto'ed stuff like Michel Gondry does. For example, you shoot a motion pass with your actor/ music video singer walking thru a scene, then they leave and the crane shoots an identical motion pass of a "plate shot", and any number of other identical passes where you have other things going on. That all gets sandwiched in post to create a very complex and rich composite. Used in music vids, commercials, some theatrical SFX. This is something most companies and individuals would rather rent than own outright, I imagine, so your real marketing target, I think, is to get lots of rental outfits, and a few SFX specialty production companies, to line up and buy one.

With that as the preface, I would look at a couple things to try before going to NAB. I would make a tour of the top five market cities demoing the new toy at the most prestigious rental shop in each market, and maybe offer each one a week's use of it. I'd promo the hell out of that using the internet forums and places like the COW, plus a few key printed magazines. I would hit a couple of the regional shows with the unit, and maybe a film school or two, then generate more marketing materials and buzz with the results and user feedback from those exposures.

With that base in place, I would then look to a debut in the smallest NAB booth you can get. It's a pyramidal strategy, with each tier feeding into and funneling interest into the one above. If your product is thought of as a story, we're creating an arc to that story, timed to peak when you finally make the NAB debut. This, to my way of thinking, will be more successful than appearing at The Big Show cold, out of nowhere. Though once in a while you WILL see somebody do just that and get a big buzz over a little gadget, I think that's more an exception than a rule.

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
on Feb 24, 2008 at 4:42:51 am

Mark, I got tired just reading that.

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Feb 24, 2008 at 6:19:38 am

Yes, well, I'm told my writing sometimes has that effect, Steve. :-P

I do really like the suggestion of teaming up with an established NAB exhibitor; if the products have some kind of synergy working together that's quite the bonus, and it likely would be a little cheaper than going it alone your first year.

Still, I think that pyramidal strategy, touring certain key sites in key markets to build up some buzz first, or some variation on that, would help a lot. How hard that is to do, how intense you make it, has to relate to whatever the product is and the market segment you're trying to hit.

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Feb 23, 2008 at 7:10:37 pm

As a first-time vendor at NAB, Todd, you will likely get a corner "office" back in the back somewhere. Counting all the fees even for the tiniest booth, you are likely going to be set back no less than about $20,000 (minimum) for the show special "dinker in a stinker" -- that's a crappy spot way off any real traffic patterns, in a locale where you can fire a cannon and rarely if ever hit a soul (and will likely join the Maytag repairman in dieing of loneliness, yearning for a soul to come by and talk to you). To that cost, you can add the other associated costs to it -- hotel, travel, etc.

A better way to do this, might be to work out a distribution deal with a major retailer, distributor, etc., who is going to be showing at the event and support their showing of your product with advertising monies that you spend to drive people to the booth. They will likely be delighted to have you spend money in support of the product release and also work the booth to demo it. This way, you know it's being shown.

For the money that you spend for a booth, you could buy a banner in the hall in which you will have your product -- or perhaps buy a few 1/4 page ads in multiple editions of the Show Daily magazine given out at the event. (Be sure to grind on them as they have decreased in actual in-hand circulation due to lesser traffic even though they damned near doubled the rate.)

There are other magazines and things to do but as I seem to have offended one of the leaders here by mentioning the COW in relation to NAB, I will leave that to you to figure out. ;o)

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronlindeboom
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine
Join the COW's LinkedIn Group

Now in the COW Magazine: Commercials. A look at the history, strategy, techniques and production workflows of successful commercials. All brought to you by some of the COW's brightest members. Accept no substitutes!

Would you like to be in Creative COW Magazine with your story or contributi...

Do you have your complimentary subscription to Creative COW Magazine yet?

Return to posts index

Tim Kolb
on Feb 23, 2008 at 8:59:21 pm

[Ron Lindeboom] "There are other magazines and things to do but as I seem to have offended one of the leaders here by mentioning the COW in relation to NAB, I will leave that to you to figure out. ;o)"

OK, I'll bite. I assume that's me. No offense of the kind taken... I did remark at one point that it seemed to be getting difficult to have an "NAB-Pros/Cons" discussion as it seemed to devolve into an "NAB vs. the Cow" discussion. Tough for NAB to make much of a showing in that one. Interestingly, I did not feel that Ron's article had any of that in it...it seemed fairly focused to me. The threads that came after created that new context, and I would say there were multiple sources, it certainly wasn't Cow staff incited...

Mention away with the options...I'm not interested in suppressing discussion. I'm not a counter-agent of change... :-)

TimK,
Director, Consultant
Kolb Productions,

Creative Cow Host,
Author/Trainer
http://www.focalpress.com
http://www.classondemand.net

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
on Feb 23, 2008 at 8:15:08 pm

your cheapest bet would be to set up in the space of an established retailer who will also be selling your product. you can essentially "rent" space in their booth and then advertise that you'll be in XYZ company's booth. Just like many of the storage companies advertise when their products are used in the booths of other companies.

No easier way to find out the costs than to simply inquire. And be sure that the booth number they give you actually exists. I've heard from multiple people that booth numbers quoted in estimates and even the actual contracts didn't even exist when you looked at the map of the show floor. Then you're relegated to wherever they feel like putting you.

Magazine ads are nice I guess, but especially with hardware, you really need to find a show where you can showcase it so folks can actually try it out. NAB is definitely the largest of those.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Biscardi Creative Media
HD and SD Production for Broadcast and Independent Productions.

STOP STARING AND START GRADING WITH APPLE COLOR
The new Color Training DVD now available from the Creative Cow!

Read my Blog!

Return to posts index

Jason J Rodriguez
on Feb 23, 2008 at 9:37:35 pm

Hi Todd,

I will echo the sentiments of Walter . . . at NAB06 as a first-time vendor, we were working on our first digital cinema prototype camera, and because of the R&D expenses didn't have the marketing budget to purchase a booth in a spot on the convention floor where we could get the exposure we wanted, nor present the product in the manner we wanted.

Rather than trying to foot the bill alone, we went to one of our partners and saw if we could find space in their booth, and not only show-off our new prototype digital cinema camera, but also highlight it's integration with our partner's software for high-end digital cinematography workflows. Furthermore, demonstrating the combination of our partners well-established software, and their support helped to "validate" our product . . . where it would have initially been seen as a "nice-experiment" if we simply had a small (but expensive) booth in the back of the central hall, telling the entire story of the system and it's powerful integration points with our partners gave the product a real-world backing and substance that it other-wise would not have had.

Finding the right established partners who are willing to help you nuture and mature your product is one of the best decisions you can make, and the combined synergy between parnters together benefits not only both companies in the end, but customers as well. I think in today's day and age, it's the integration points that your product can provide, not how it excludes others (and end's up being something "new" to buy that is proprietary and invalidates other products) that will help it sell in the end.

So definitely go for it, and I wish you the best of success!

Thanks,

Jason Rodriguez
Virginia Beach, VA

Return to posts index

on Feb 24, 2008 at 7:31:48 am

Hey gang...

Thanks, guys, for all the suggestions. We will try to take them to heart.

Firstly, I'm very glad to hear that based on what Ron and others had to say that showing at NAB as a vendor may turn out to be not quite as expensive as I had thought (I had feared the worst)... good news indeed. Maybe we will see some of you there next year.

Beta testing is of course a great suggestion, and one that we have planned on. I have solicited a lot of info from several of my DP friends around the country... ranging from one-man-band freelancers up to ASC cinematographers... and they have been a great source of input and suggestions. We will be putting several of their ideas into prototypes. Three or four of them will also be beta testing our first units in the trenches to see if we are on the right track. I hate to be so cryptic about these products, but here in an open forum on the world wide intertubes is probably not the best place to talk about it yet, intellectual property-wise.

The "pyramid" idea is probably the ideal type of marketing, but I'm not sure it fits in our world that well. I'm not trying to slight the marketing efforts or just "make a fast buck," but we might not have the best resources (mostly time) to attack it that way. In short, this is just a little "side project" for both me an my partner. My buddy is a full-time physics professor, is working on his PhD disertation, and running yet another business at the same time. I'm a full-time director and DP at my little company, with employees and clients depending on me to be here doing my thang. So, while we can invest some time in this venture, we are not in positions to spend tons and tons of time on the road hitting various shows, etc., on what at this point is still very speculative. That's why I thought NAB might be the best "bang for the buck." If we can get by with spending, say, $50K there for a "small booth presence" (just pulling that number out of my ear, but it sounds reasonable to me) and hit the eyeballs of the highest number of prospective buyers all in one week, rather than spending the same amount (or more) to hit the same number (or fewer) eyeballs while dragging ourselves all over the country to various shows for days on end... well, that sounds like the way to go to me. However, if as Ron warned we were stuck in an unseen booth in the back corner of the south 40 with just the crickets chirping, then yes it could be wasted time and money.

The "pairing up" with an established company is certainly an idea worth considering. I'm not sure exactly what that company would be, but I will give it some thought.

Of course definitely web and maybe some print advertising in the trade rags could be in order, but our particular products definitely fall into the "hands on" category... I think we would greatly benefit from venues where cinematographers can get their hands on our toys and really play with them. There is definitely an in-person "wow" factor that I'm not sure will translate into other types of advertising quite as well.

This is all very early in the development process here, but it has given me plenty to chew on.

Thanks to all for the input!

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Feb 24, 2008 at 7:42:36 am

[Todd at Fantastic Plastic] "Firstly, I'm very glad to hear that based on what Ron and others had to say that showing at NAB as a vendor may turn out to be not quite as expensive as I had thought (I had feared the worst)... good news indeed. Maybe we will see some of you there next year."

I am sorry to have left that impression in your mind, Todd. If you are new, you always get the crap locations at NAB. They are not cheap -- but they are in all honesty nearly void of people. I wasn't joking when I said that the "cheap seats" are out in the areas where you will be lucky to see one or two people in your aisle of booths. Most walk in the middle of the aisle as the booth rats in these booths look so hungry that people are almost afraid to stop for fear of being eaten or something.

It is not until you get into the main traffic flows that you will see any real benefit from NAB -- and that will cost you a LOT of money. (Unless you find a partnering company who already has earned their stripes and shows on the main aisles in the heavy traffic areas.)

I do not want to sound like I am disparaging your ideas but the "cheap seats" are not really a viable option at NAB. Most times when I have wandered through those areas, I am the only person on the aisle I am walking. When I have stopped to talk to people there, they often tell you that they have talked to few people all day.

Seriously, find another option. The cheap booths are no bargain.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Now in the COW Magazine: Commercials. A look at the history, strategy, techniques and production workflows of successful commercials. All brought to you by some of the COW's brightest members. Accept no substitutes!

Return to posts index

on Feb 24, 2008 at 8:54:10 am

Thanks for the input, Ron, and I'm listening.....

So......

[Ron Lindeboom] "It is not until you get into the main traffic flows that you will see any real benefit from NAB -- and that will cost you a LOT of money."

....okies, so what is a LOT of money? That is, how much would one expect to have to fork out (an actual dollar guess, not "quite a bit," or "a pretty penny) for a small booth but with the all important real estate "location location location" factor?

I'm all ears, education is never a waste...

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Feb 24, 2008 at 3:26:35 pm

In order to get out on the main area and compete with the players there, you will be looking at at least $50,000 to be in ANY meaningful traffic flow area. That does not mean that you will be in the mega-flow regions. Below that and you are going to be in the fringe areas where flowers grow in the aisles without fear of being trampled.

For most of the small start-up businesses I know, that is simply out of line and the cost of having a booth at NAB is commensurate to spending their entire year's ad budget just to be there. These start-ups better get it right and as most don't, I can't tell you the number of them that I have seen that are there one year and gone the next.

Please note that I am not saying that $50,000 is going to do much at NAB but that that is about a decent starter figure to play with. I know small businesses (that are not in start-up mode) that literally spend $400,000 and up to have their booths at NAB and be in the traffic areas.

That is why smaller businesses like plug-in developers pulled together and negotiated their original position on the floor under their association with Adobe. It gave them a way to leverage Adobe's clout to their own advantage. There are other of these associative relationship placements on the NAB floor. If you can think of a way to do this with one of the bigger players that your new business may affect positively, then by all means talk to them and see if you can use their clout to your advantage.

Also, aside from getting your own booth, you can start negotiating with a bigger player -- let's say Promax, for example -- and maybe you have the money to help expand their booth size next year. You end up with an area of their booth to show your new product and they end up making some of the money for it.

I am not saying that they would want to do this, or that they wouldn't. I am merely saying that it is an idea of a way to start thinking.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

on Feb 24, 2008 at 5:35:50 pm

Thanks, Ron...

That was very helpful, always good to see some actual potential numbers tossed around.

I'd say we have a couple of advantages... firstly, while we definitely do not have infinitely deep pockets, we are not a startup company from scratch... rather, this is being developed within our existing company (been around for 11 years now) so we do have a tiny bit of resources that we can throw behind it.

Secondly, because of the "already-owned" resources of myself and my partner, our projects are going to take virtually no "R&D funds" to develop... really just our time (although that part will be substantial). In the end I would be very surprised if the two devices we have in mind will take more than $10-15K of actual cash to get past the prototyping and beta testing stage (even including legal and marketing development). Obviously the less we spend on the font end, the more we can spend on the back end for advertising and marketing.

So, lots of thinking to do here. There is the impossible-to-predict "what if" factor hanging out there. If we were to spend, say $75K for a small but visible presence at the show.... well, that's a lot of money. But if we knew it would lead to say 10-12 relatively soon sales, then it would be a no-brainer... I'd write the check today. On the other hand, of course, it could be money thrown away. Oh where did I put my Magic 8-Ball®?

Thanks to all of this group for its collective wisdom..... there are no better resources anywhere.

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Feb 24, 2008 at 10:12:20 pm

I will throw a recent company's foray into NAB as a yardstick.

SpectSoft are good friends of the COW and have been going to NAB for three years now. (The 2008 venue will be their fourth year as an exhibitor.)

I know from talking with them that investing in the show has been a good thing but it has also cost them more than it has returned. (At least until the third year.) But like many businesses, they knew that for a company with a new product, they needed to be there for the same reasons that Apple once felt the need in the early days of Final Cut. They wanted to assure the market that they are real and have a commitment to the product. (In the early stages of a product or a company, that is a compelling reason to be there.)

But the ROI is almost never there for many of the companies I know and talk to. The lucky few get a ROI on their show. Many have to earn it back between the time the show ends and the next one begins. A good number never do and so they quit going. Some also quit as the show no longer is needed -- they are the REALLY lucky ones.

Somewhere in all this, you are sure to hit one of the aforesaid targets.

:o)

Best of luck to you, Tood, and we wish you all success, whatever your decision may be.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
on Feb 24, 2008 at 11:05:42 pm

The people at VF Gadgets have a shared thing going on. It's always with someone who is one of their suppliers.

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1.

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
on Feb 27, 2008 at 5:28:44 am

Todd, have you checked into CineGear, in June, in L.A.? I see a lot of new stuff there and a lot of those guys don't look like they've got any money to spare.

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1.

Return to posts index

on Feb 27, 2008 at 6:13:23 am

[Steve Wargo] "Todd, have you checked into CineGear"

No, Steve, I haven't... thanks for the tip, I'm willing to bet that's much more my target audience as well. Not really familiar with them, I'll check it out.

I've been reading a lot of the NAB rules and regs... and man oh man, is Jimmy Hoffa alive and running the thing? I've never seen such a strictly unionized affair, and I've been in plenty of union shops and am an AFTRA/SAG member myself but this thing is to the extreme. I particularly laughed at the reg that vendors can load-in their own exhibits as long as the pieces are hand-carried (absolutely no dollys or carts of any kind) and must be carried by one person only. Sheesh. The regs didn't suggest how much bribe money to keep on hand, but I imagine it is substantial.

On another matter, Steve, maybe you could use your expertise toward improved bracket design for vintage Brit bikes... I broke my third Royal Enfield horn bracket today... cruising along and the horn literally just fell off (right about time that my left kidney did the same... they're not called "thumpers" just for the fun of it).

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
on Feb 28, 2008 at 3:05:44 am

Sorry about the horn and we used to call Triumph Bonnevilles "Thumpers". They were 650 dual carb bikes.

I haven't ridden a Royal Enfield since 1967. Is yours a rigid frame or a later sprung unit? I rode rigid Harleys for a long time and the parts would just fly off of those things; mirrors, mufflers, license plates, derby covers, chicks, taillights, all kinds of stuff.

Did you lose the horn or did the wire save it? Do they make a more modern bracket? It was probably made from a lesser metal than it needed to be. If it had a bend in it, it needs to be heat treated. I'd be happy to take a look at it if you'd like to send me a photo or the unit itself. I built off-road race cars for years before getting into video production in 1982 and got out of the car business in '87. I was a steel fabricator and made lots of brackets that held very expensive parts on.

steve@sntvideo.com

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1.

Return to posts index

on Feb 28, 2008 at 3:39:50 am

Hey Steve...

Mine is NOT a rigid frame.... thank gawd. Royal Enfield claims (who knows if it's true) to have invented the swing arm a zillion years ago, and some of even their very early bikes had them.

Mine's a 500cc Bullet... the exact same bike that was re-badged as the 1955 Indian "Woodsman" (some people, even bikers, are surprised to learn that good ol' all-American Indians were actually re-labled Britbikes from 1955-60).

Yes, I saved the horn... I didn't actually see it fall off, just looked down and saw it dangling. My buddy (my partner in this film equipment venture) is a metalworker as well as a fellow biker... he has promised to make me a new bracket better than one I could buy as NOS, but he is also a terrible procrastinator. If he takes too long I might hit you up, man.

The Enfields are interesting, real headturners, and have a lot of personality. They do, however, live up to their unofficial motto: Royal Enfield. Making mechanics out of ordinary men. That's why there's also a Yamaha in my garage (sorry, know you are a Harley guy).

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
on Feb 28, 2008 at 9:48:16 am

[Todd at Fantastic Plastic] " (sorry, know you are a Harley guy)."

"Any Bike is better than any Cage"

I am writing a book on the Quotes that I have been using for the last 40 years and that's one of them.

100 more coming

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1.

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Mar 1, 2008 at 3:19:38 pm

I have not read all the responses to this thread, but here is my 2 cents.

I met Robert Leung (ex HUGE Systems) at NAB 2007, where he was just walking around the show with his partner, and literature about Dulce Systems new disk drive arrays. If it were not for my chance meeting with him at NAB2007, I would have never have tested the drive arrays, and would have never purchased, and recommended his products.

So in my opinion, NAB DOES work for new products. I have seen guys to to ITVA with their little home produced shows, and SELL THESE SHOWS. Just because they had a little booth.
You never know -

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]