BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Listen to this PodCast! (Excellent!)

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Lupetti
Listen to this PodCast! (Excellent!)
on Feb 15, 2008 at 12:18:54 am

This Creative Cow Podcast is a masterpiece! It answers so many questions on the business of new media and how to handle non creative clients. If I had had this knowledge when I started out I would have saved myself a lot of hassle dealing with non-creative types.

I want to congratulate Tim Wilson, Nick Griffin, Aharon Rabinowitz, Walter Biscardi, Ron Lindeboom for posting this.

http://cowcast.creativecow.net/business/index.html

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
Re: Listen to this PodCast! (Excellent!)
on Feb 15, 2008 at 12:36:31 am

[Chris Lupetti] "This Creative Cow Podcast is a masterpiece! It answers so many questions on the business of new media and how to handle non creative clients. If I had had this knowledge when I started out I would have saved myself a lot of hassle dealing with non-creative types."

Thanks from all of us, and someday we'll even get around to Episode Two: The Revenge of the Last One Standing. (Or something like that. But we'll all have to put on our Buck Rogers cool helmets to do that episode, which is why it's been delayed.)

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronlindeboom
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine
Join the COW's LinkedIn Group

Now in the COW Magazine: Commercials. A look at the history, strategy, techniques and production workflows of successful commercials. All brought to you by some of the COW's brightest members. Accept no substitutes!

Would you like to be in Creative COW Magazine with your story or contributi...

Do you have your complimentary subscription to Creative COW Magazine yet?

Return to posts index

Chris Lupetti
on Feb 15, 2008 at 2:49:29 pm

Ron you're welcome! I can't wait to hear the next version of this podcast.
I just hope I didn't leave anyone out from the PodCast.

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Feb 15, 2008 at 3:00:48 pm

[Chris Lupetti] "I just hope I didn't leave anyone out from the PodCast."

No, you didn't, well, except for Cowdog. He was the one barking those subliminal messages about beer and kibble. He does that kind of stuff. Next time I'll leave him home.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronlindeboom
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine
Join the COW's LinkedIn Group

Now in the COW Magazine: Commercials. A look at the history, strategy, techniques and production workflows of successful commercials. All brought to you by some of the COW's brightest members. Accept no substitutes!

Would you like to be in Creative COW Magazine with your story or contributi...

Do you have your complimentary subscription to Creative COW Magazine yet?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]