BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Equipment Rental - London

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken Calcaterra
Equipment Rental - London
on Feb 1, 2008 at 4:42:03 pm

May have a job in London. Wondering if anyone can recommend a rental house to acquire grip and electric. Thank you. Cheers.

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
Re: Equipment Rental - London
on Feb 3, 2008 at 5:00:29 am

Type the word "MADS" into the search box above and you find our resident English guy. Mads is in London and he's a great guy to work with.

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HDCAM F-900 & HDW-2000/1 deck
5 Final Cut (not quite PRO) systems
Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1.

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
on Feb 3, 2008 at 3:48:35 pm

[Steve Wargo] "Type the word "MADS" into the search box above and you find our resident English guy."

Mads is actually Danish not English, but he's been in London a long time and so he certainly qualifies as a mad Brit by now. He knows all the cool production and post-production stuff.

And, if you want to go eat a great Chinese feast at 2:30am while you're in London, Mads is your man, he knows where to do that too. I can attest to it myself. I never thought I'd see myself eating Chinese food with a Danish Viking at 2:30am in London's Chinatown, but that's exactly where I was chatting it up with Mads about all things media. Mads is also the first guy I ever knew to adopt HD, even before Steve Wargo I think...

David

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

A forum host of Creative COW's Business & Marketing, and Indie Film & Documentary forums.

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
on Feb 4, 2008 at 8:50:16 am

I gotta get my ass over there for some Mongolian and some of that Danish hospitality. We should do that as a tourist group and fill his place up. There is supposed to be some smokin' hot airline deal for $350 from/to Phoenix.

By the way, David, aren't Danes crazy by nature?

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HDCAM F-900 & HDW-2000/1 deck
5 Final Cut (not quite PRO) systems
Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck
2-Sony EX-1.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]