BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Thank you CCow B&M Forum

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
capsatThank you CCow B&M Forum
by on Dec 10, 2007 at 10:15:02 pm

Hello everyone:

Maybe this post will seem a little weird but I wanted to thank every contributor in the COW and specially in this forum. I've found a lot of great answers in this forum, the Creative COW magazine (I loved this last issue), the podcasts (I'm looking forward for more business-related ones and your blogs (I specially appreciate Walter Biscardi's "Your Own Business"). I am a young animator in Mexico and basically all the information I've found here has opened a completely new panorama for me in beginning a VFX and Motion Graphics Business.

So I just wanted to thank all the collaborators and specially Kathlyn and Ron Lindeboom for the superb job they've made in this community.

Regards and yet again thank you.

PS: I know some of you have given feedback to some Demo reel's, mine can be found at:

Return to posts index

Todd at Fantastic PlasticWell wasn't that refreshing?
by on Dec 12, 2007 at 7:18:41 pm

My thanks, as well, to all those here who give innvaluable adivce on an almost-daily basis.

Todd Terry
Creative Director
Fantastic Plastic Entertainment, Inc.

Return to posts index

walter biscardiRe: Thank you CCow B&M Forum
by on Dec 12, 2007 at 7:25:55 pm

Really appreciate the kind words. It's notes like this that make all the time I spend on these forums worth it.

Glad that article was helpful for you and the long awaited Part 4 will be completed just in time for the New Year. :-)

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Biscardi Creative Media
HD and SD Production for Broadcast and Independent Productions.

The new Color Training DVD now available from the Creative Cow!

Read my Blog!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved