BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

OT company logo shorts

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gregOT company logo shorts
by on Dec 2, 2007 at 3:47:00 am

Does anybody here have a good resource for taking our logo and creating shirts with our logo on it? Thanks.

Return to posts index

Todd at Fantastic PlasticRe: OT company logo shorts
by on Dec 2, 2007 at 3:56:54 am

I've never actually used them, but we produced television commercials for a national chain called "Embroid Me" (yes, terrible name) who does just that.

I know they have several hundred locations, maybe one is near you. As I said we've never actually used them, but our art director did create a whole bunch of fake logos for fake companies and they then took that artwork and created logoed shirts for use as props in the commercial. They looked pretty good.

Find them at

Todd Terry
Creative Director
Fantastic Plastic Entertainment, Inc.

Return to posts index

Karl SoehnleinRe: OT company logo shorts
by on Dec 2, 2007 at 5:57:11 am

Check out I just received my first order from them and was very impressed.

They don't charge a set-up fee for most logos and you only have to order a minimum of four items. Great customer service, too.

Karl Soehnlein
Reel Wave Media

Return to posts index

MHancockRe: OT company logo shorts
by on Dec 2, 2007 at 7:52:05 pm

We can do it. Look under the Oswald Promotions section of our website for more details:

Or you can contact me directly at
mhancock at (replace "at" with @, naturally). We do both embroidery and screen printing in house and can put your logo on just about anything you want--jackets, hats, tshirts, mugs, bobblehead dolls, etc...

All we need if your logo in .eps format or we can rebuild it if you don't have it vectorized. Because we do everything in-house we can do orders of a few items to 1,000+. Whatever you need.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved