BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Anyone try for loans?

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
brassmnkysAnyone try for loans?
by on Nov 26, 2007 at 8:02:58 pm

Just curious if anyone (specifically freelancers) have tried for taking out a loan. I'm young (24) and banks go strictly by numbers, and last year I didn't make a fraction of what I'm making this year, so I don't have any "IRS Proof" that I make what I do...yet. So I'm trying out to see if that will work out. They are more story-driven, so I think the success will be a good bit higher. I'm sure everyone here has probably had their fair share of trying to get people not in the industry to understand what you do, or not. But if anyone here is interested in it, you can check out my listing here and even bid if you want. I'm offering 17% interest to start with. The great part is that does all the dirty work. I need about $15,000, but I'm only listing $12,000 because the other $3,000 is coming from my pocket. Also, any other alternative suggestions would be appreciated (in case this doesn't work out). Thanks to all!

Return to posts index

grinnerRe: Anyone try for loans?
by on Nov 27, 2007 at 4:06:51 pm

Banks go by numbers cuz thets what they do. The benefit of the doubt is expensive, man. That's all I can say. If it's worth it in the name of building credit, go for it but I'd build it the old fashioned way. I don't like banks either but tote the note shops are nop solution.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved