BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Launches ChannelBlue - a web channel used to communicate important health care messages via video to more than 2 million members

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MindYourVideoBusinessBlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Launches ChannelBlue - a web channel used to communicate important health care messages via video to more than 2 million members
by on Nov 8, 2007 at 6:31:58 pm

Finally, after working on it for 2.5 years, we have launched "ChannelBlue" for BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee! (bcbst.fireeyeproductions.com)

This has been my extremely large baby since the summer of 2005 and it feels great to finally have it off the shelf. The channel is being promoted heavily to over 2 million members and to thousands of health care providers across the state of Tennessee. Our client's communication department believes that ChannelBlue will experience over 500,000 views in 2008.

Sorry for the plug. Just wanted to celebrate this milestone with our colleagues at the cow!

Kris

Kristopher G. Simmons

Video Business Coach

http://www.MindYourVideoBusiness.com

Return to posts index

Nick GriffinRe: BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Launches ChannelBlue - a web channel used to communicate important health care messages via video to more than 2 million members
by on Nov 8, 2007 at 10:57:18 pm

Okay, is it because I'm on a Mac and using Firefox, but I can't get ANYTHING to play. Or am I missing some critical part of the interface?

Return to posts index

MindYourVideoBusinessRe: BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Launches ChannelBlue - a web channel used to communicate important health care messages via video to more than 2 million members
by on Nov 8, 2007 at 11:02:42 pm

Not sure what that's all about. The same issues happen when I try to load the site on firefox (mac) also. It seems to be working fine on Safari.

It's always worked on Firefox (mac). Looks like I'll have to make a few phone calls tomorrow morning. Thanks for the heads up.

Kris

Kristopher G. Simmons

Video Business Coach

http://www.MindYourVideoBusiness.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]