BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Annual Equipment Floater Insurance

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Emre TufekciAnnual Equipment Floater Insurance
by on Mar 4, 2007 at 4:31:55 pm

Greetings,

I am in search of an Annual Equipment Floater Insurance for my production and post production equipment. I live in Maryland and have had little luck finding an agent that can assist me. Most people I have spoken with have either donot understand our business or donot respond. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the general direction(or someone they have had good an experience) of an agent/company that might be able to help me.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Emre
http://www.productionpit.com
Boxx Tech PC, dual-dual AMD 2.0,4BG ram,Avidexpress HD w/Mojo,UVW-1800,DSR-25, Adobe production studio.

"Creative cow is udder madness."

Return to posts index

Nick GriffinRe: Annual Equipment Floater Insurance
by on Mar 11, 2007 at 1:24:17 pm

We use Schoenfeld Insurance as the agent for a full range of Property, Casualty, Auto, Workman's Comp, etc. Our policy has a rider covering all of the gear whether its used in the field or studio-based. One issue in the past has been when taking stuff out of the country needing to add another short-term policy as the regular one only covers what we do inside the US.

Schoenfeld contact info is:

Schoenfeld Insurance
6225 Smith Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209

410-602-2000

Hope this helps.

Return to posts index

Emre TufekciRe: Annual Equipment Floater Insurance
by on Mar 11, 2007 at 9:19:41 pm

Thanks Nick,

I'll give them a call.

Cheers,

Emre
http://www.productionpit.com
Boxx Tech PC, dual-dual AMD 2.0,4BG ram,Avidexpress HD w/Mojo,UVW-1800,DSR-25, Adobe production studio.

"Creative cow is udder madness."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]