BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Admin: Please welcome Walter Biscardi to the Business & Marketing forum...

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron LindeboomAdmin: Please welcome Walter Biscardi to the Business & Marketing forum...
by on Feb 5, 2007 at 9:07:46 pm

Hello All,

We just finished recording the first episode of the COW's new Business podcast and in it, Nick Griffin, Aharon Rabinowitz and Walter Biscardi joined Tim Wilson and me. During the conversation, we asked Walter to join the forum team here (we would have asked Aharon but he has just so many other things he does here at the COW that we thought that we'd have to clone him to bring him here). ;o)

Walter is a great guy whose work is well know here at the COW and he has been one of our key leaders for years. Having him here will be a great addition to the Cow team in the Business forum.

So please welcome Walter to the Business forum team.

Best always,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

walter biscardiRe: Admin: Please welcome Walter Biscardi to the Business & Marketing forum...
by on Feb 5, 2007 at 9:14:09 pm

Wooo hoooooooooooooo!!! Another Tattoo for the old Cow Mural I started on my back all those years ago. Remember Ron, you gave me the option of the T-Shirt or the Full Body Cow Tattoo. Hey, who wants a measly T-Shirt when you can get Bessie permanently attached to one's body. Now I can add the ol' Business Forum link to the chain.

Hope I can be of some humble help to y'all on this cowmunity. If you want to know more about me and the business, click my profile, read my bio by clicking my head, or visit our woefully out of date website which will soon be updated.

Look forward to joining in the discussions!

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
http://www.biscardicreative.com
HD Editorial & Animation for Food Network's "Good Eats"
HD Editorial for "Assignment Earth"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Return to posts index

Tim KolbRe: Admin: Please welcome Walter Biscardi to the Business & Marketing forum...
by on Feb 5, 2007 at 11:35:51 pm

Welcome Walter.

Looking forwad to your thoughts on business topics...being a television show producer should give us another excellent perspective to hear from.

TimK,
Director,
Kolb Productions,

Creative Cow Host,
Author/Trainer
http://www.focalpress.com
http://www.classondemand.net

Return to posts index

Frank OttoRe: Admin: Please welcome Walter Biscardi to the Business & Marketing forum...
by on Feb 6, 2007 at 6:37:30 am

Welcome, Walter...Wow, what a wealth of wisdom to add to the COW resource.

Cheers,

Frank Otto

"Design is a process by which you create something for a client who has no idea of what they want until they see your design - then they know what they want, but your design isn't it."

Return to posts index

Steve WargoRe: Admin: Please welcome Walter Biscardi to the Business & Marketing forum...
by on Feb 6, 2007 at 7:32:14 am

Welcome Walter,

We look forward to your words of wisdom.

Steve Wargo

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona

It's a dry heat!

Return to posts index

Nick GriffinRe: Admin: Please welcome Walter Biscardi to the Business & Marketing forum...
by on Feb 6, 2007 at 1:43:26 pm

Walter, Walter, Walter. What have you gotten yourself into this time? Welcome to the end of the pasture with the biggest pies. Watch where you step. Oh... and Welcome!

-Nick Griffin

Return to posts index

walter biscardiRe: Admin: Please welcome Walter Biscardi to the Business & Marketing forum...
by on Feb 6, 2007 at 1:46:32 pm

[Nick Griffin] "Walter, Walter, Walter. What have you gotten yourself into this time? Welcome to the end of the pasture with the biggest pies. Watch where you step. Oh... and Welcome!"

That's why I pulled out the old workboots, can't be too careful where you step! Thanks for the warm welcome and it was a real pleasure to finally chat with you yesterday.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
http://www.biscardicreative.com
HD Editorial & Animation for Food Network's "Good Eats"
HD Editorial for "Assignment Earth"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Return to posts index

Andy StintonRe: Admin: Please welcome Walter Biscardi to the Business & Marketing forum...
by on Feb 6, 2007 at 8:56:42 pm

Hang on guys , I

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]