BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Custom Edit Desk

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike GendelCustom Edit Desk
by on Nov 23, 2006 at 6:27:48 pm

I am looking for designs of ergonomic, flexible desks to build a customised set-up for an Avid MC Adrenaline system, including 2 VTRs, 2 x 20-inch PC monitors and a 20-inch studio monitor, speakers, etc. Inputs appreciated.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Custom Edit Desk
by on Nov 27, 2006 at 2:12:12 pm

This is where I get my video desks. Sadly they don't make the first one we got from them. Years ago when they decided to start making desks for video, they sent us a prototype, as a test. The desks they have now are very similiar, but not quite as big as the one they built for us 6 years ago.

Nice thing about their desks is that you can add side pieces, to put VTR's...monitors...

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

Return to posts index

Bob ColeRe: Custom Edit Desk
by on Dec 1, 2006 at 6:26:46 pm

Does anybody make a desk which changes height, so that one could edit either sitting or standing?

I don't recall who posted this, but someone commented that his backaches disappeared when he got rid of his chair and edited standing up. I suspect it would be beneficial to spend part of the day sitting, part standing. Something about sitting for 10+ hours doesn't seem healthy.

-- Bob C

Return to posts index

FlowmotionRe: Custom Edit Desk
by on Dec 2, 2006 at 5:53:39 pm

Anthro has edit desks that are adjustable manually or electrically (depending on how much you want to pay).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved