BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Where's Ron Lindeboom?

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sam Lesante Jr.Where's Ron Lindeboom?
by on Aug 14, 2006 at 3:47:12 pm

I posted back in late July about where I could get some Beta SP tapes.

On July 28 Ron said he could hook me up with some tapes so I gave my email and he emailed me on July 29 and i emailed him and gave him my FED EX number on July 31 and then agian on Aug 4 and have not heard from him at all.

Can anyone help me with this? I see he has been posting on this forum after I emailed him

TIA

Sam

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Where's Ron Lindeboom?
by on Aug 14, 2006 at 4:01:37 pm

[Sam Lesante Jr.] "Where's Ron Lindeboom? I see he has been posting on this forum after I emailed him."

I killed him. I worked him to death, poor bastard.

Nah, I have just been working like a fool and I barely check my email when I get like this. I come to this forum as a form of relaxation.

I got the videos ready to send to you on the first day I said I would. Unfortunately, you didn't get back to me for a few days and I had packaged all of the tapes, both the 30min ones and the 10min music video ones. When you said that all you wanted was the 30min ones, I have been so busy that I haven't repackaged them. Sorry about that but it's just been that nuts here. Kathlyn and I are going on a short vacation and will be leaving Eric to man the Cow for a few days and I am trying to get everything done before we go. So whereas I am always ready for double-duty, it's triple-duty mode right now. That leaves little time for email. (But I always check this forum, I love this place!)

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Sam Lesante Jr.Re: Where's Ron Lindeboom?
by on Aug 14, 2006 at 4:16:07 pm

I know what it's like pulling triple duty. I just got done with that last week.

Anyway - Whenever you can send the tapes is fine

Thanks for the reply.

Sam

Return to posts index

Nick GriffinRe: Where's Ron Lindeboom?
by on Aug 14, 2006 at 7:38:17 pm

Boomie -

You got new SP 10's? I use SP 10's for mastering. What's the deal? I'm game for up to a case or two.

Thanx.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Some people say that I'm superficial. But that's just on the surface."

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Where's Ron Lindeboom?
by on Aug 15, 2006 at 5:41:04 pm

Yes, I have SP-10s. Only about a dozen of them but if you want them, they are yours, Nick.

Ron

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]