BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Best place to sell camera for parts

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael KellamBest place to sell camera for parts
by on Jul 26, 2006 at 2:32:47 am

Hello everyone,

I have a non-functioning camera that I would like to try to sell just on the chance that I might be able to get a little bit of money out of it. Before I put it on Ebay, do any of you have any idea about any place to list it online where I might be able to find someone who actually needs one? If I put it on Ebay, I expect that there's a good chance I won't get enough from it to even mess with listing it.

It is a JVC GY-DV500U full size DV camcorder. It was a great camera while it lasted, but unfortunately, I dropped it. It looks fine, but obviously something is wrong. Much of it seems to work fine, but the Deck is not getting power. After a phone call to JVC and a lot of hands on checking from a TV engineer, it looks like it's not coming back.

I'm beyond expecting to resurrect it, but it is functional enough that I figure it might be useful to someone who already has one, should they need any parts (boards and such).

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved