BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Market for this post-production Suite? Please need advise.

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
SarahXPMarket for this post-production Suite? Please need advise.
by on Oct 22, 2005 at 10:19:23 pm

Hello all, I would appreciate any help you can provide us. We are a mid size production company doing mostly original productions (documentary series). We have an office in the Midwest and an office overseas, where most of our production is done. We also have a production services division overseas, which is active and healthy. Our office in the USA is mostly a business office in charge of promoting our original programming and dealing with small US distributors

Return to posts index

SarahXPoops I meant 'advice' :-) sorry
by on Oct 22, 2005 at 10:20:58 pm

Return to posts index

SarahXPClarification about who we are
by on Oct 25, 2005 at 3:05:28 am

Hello everyone. We posted this previous article on the HDV forum and received a reply that made it very clear that there may be some misconception about who we are and what our intentions are.

It seems that my article made the impression that we were a company who wanted to benefit from producing in struggling countries with low wages and then benefit by selling our work to struggling US studios and networks, and that the intention of our post production suite was to continue this practice by producing in poor countries but leveraging our post equipment by renting it in a higher quality of living country

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved