BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Doing The Books

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mitchinoDoing The Books
by on Sep 15, 2005 at 3:04:34 pm

Anyone know of any book keeping and accounts websites/books/resources related to the needs of graphic artists?

Return to posts index

blueriverRe: Doing The Books
by on Sep 17, 2005 at 6:22:58 am

Hi Mitch... this isn't answering your question, but have you considered having a bookkeeper/accountant do your books? I started out planning to do it all myself. I looked into getting Quickbooks, I bought some bookkeeping supplies, took a workshop, but in the end I took some advice and decided to work with a bookkeeper. I am very glad I did. It's a lot less worry, I get everything submitted on time, and she even does my taxes. And it's really not very expensive at all. I figure I am better off concentrating on what I know than learning a whole new thing. I still keep close track of everything and have a good handle on where I'm at.

Return to posts index

Tom JRe: Doing The Books
by on Sep 27, 2005 at 8:01:08 pm

I know its late in response, but I second Keith here. If you can afford it or find a good reliable accountant who is kind enough to offer a nice deal overall. Using them for bookkeeping is the way to go.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved