BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

suggestion for a forum

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Colesuggestion for a forum
by on Aug 31, 2005 at 2:36:44 pm

I have seen a lot of posts on the Indie forum about legal issues which transcend indie production. What would you think about either adding a Media Law forum, or adding legal issues to this one? Of course the indies may not be too interested in business practices so they may not come here.

-- BC

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: suggestion for a forum -- Media Law
by on Aug 31, 2005 at 7:38:35 pm

Hi Bob,

We'd love to add a Media Law forum to the Cow but first we would have to have an attorney willing to participate here. So far, that has not happened and until we get one, adding a Media Law forum would be putting the cart before the horse.

But you suggestion is duely noted and appreciated.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Frank OttoRe: suggestion for a forum -- Media Law
by on Aug 31, 2005 at 7:51:31 pm

Y'know, Ron...if the COW was willing to pay my tuition to law school, I'd be willing to serve as the forum leader, pro bono.

Just a thought...

Cheers,

Frank Otto

Return to posts index

by on Aug 31, 2005 at 10:32:13 pm

[Frank Otto] "Y'know, Ron...if the COW was willing to pay my tuition to law school, I'd be willing to serve as the forum leader, pro bono."

Wow!#@*?! Pro bono and everything! -- you'd really do that?#@!?

Let me look into the piggy bank and see what's there...

Boomer

Return to posts index

by on Aug 31, 2005 at 10:39:00 pm

Yep, I just checked, Frank, and Kathlyn tells me she has an email here from a company that sells law degrees from "...prestigious, non-accredited universities." But they *are* very prestigious and I know that a degree from Larry's Law School & Email Degrees Service will look very good above your mantle...

Mama will be so proud.

Boomer

Return to posts index

Frank OttoRe: suggestion for a forum -- Media Law
by on Aug 31, 2005 at 10:49:07 pm

Boomer (may I call you Boomer, if that is indeed your real name)

I already have a degree from a non-accredited school...in fact, several (as does my stepson, but then he went to an "art" school...hmmm come to think of it, so did I)

I was thinking more along the lines of UNLV's law school - but I'm short three hundred cap liners from Yoo-Hoo bottles and $12.85 to cover handling.

I appreciate the offer however.

Sincerely,

Dr./Prof/Hugo T. Quckenbush, esq., phd, dds, mbt, afl-cio, ddt

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]