BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles Business and Marketing Podcasts

Professional Looking Quotation

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Martin LamontagneProfessional Looking Quotation
by on Aug 15, 2005 at 2:34:30 am

Hi! Here's my little problem here. Oh! By the way, I'm french and my english is not so good, so I'll try to be clear. I've been approach for the capture of a Canadian Sports Dance Championship Event. I know that the budget they have for us is 65 000 CAN$. We did it for them a 6 000$ contract 2 years ago. So the difference is HUGE. There's no problem for us to do this, the problem is that we know we are only 2 compagny that have been approach for this. So the importance of the quotation take a big step. I need advice to build a prefect quotation so we could get that contract. They already know what kind of job we do because they have seen the World Championship (35 000$) we did last year. I need to know what could make the difference. How to make our quotation be the one!

As you may read, I'm not consistent nor convincing on paper. So I badly need something. An example would be so great. Even a software!

Any kind of help is needed here!

Thx in advance

Martin Lamontagne

Return to posts index

mickavidRe: Professional Looking Quotation
by on Aug 15, 2005 at 2:15:44 pm

drop me a line Martin, i may be able to help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved