FORUMS: list search recent posts

Article: Adobe MAX 2016: Breakthroughs in Design and Productivity

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Creative COWArticle: Adobe MAX 2016: Breakthroughs in Design and Productivity
by on Nov 2, 2016 at 12:48:09 pm

Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe MAX 2016: Breakthroughs in Design and Productivity

You might be excused for thinking that, barely a month since Adobe announced massive updates to their Creative Cloud suite at IBC, there might not be much more to add, except that there’s no way that Adobe would bring 10,000 people to San Diego for the Adobe MAX creativity conference and not have some truly compelling new news. Read on for news of new design tools for app prototyping, photorealistic comping/visualization, the new Adobe Sensei framework of intelligent services built into the entire Creative Cloud Platform, the integration of Reuters video and photography into Adobe Stock’s editorial collection, and, of particular interest to folks working in web video, the introduction of the new Social Publishing Panel within Adobe Premiere Pro.

2016/11/02
Author: Creative COW

Return to posts index

Steve ConnorRe: Article: Adobe MAX 2016: Breakthroughs in Design and Productivity
by on Nov 2, 2016 at 5:19:06 pm

The Social Publishing Panel for PPro looks amazing!

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: Adobe MAX 2016: Breakthroughs in Design and Productivity
by on Nov 2, 2016 at 5:55:17 pm

Steve, I've dug pretty deep into the videos and blog entries for this, and went through the pre-launch briefing demo with Bronwyn, and I'm BLOWN AWAY by the Social Publishing Panel. I could easily see this saving somebody days every month.

I mean, we talk all the time about how tools are tools, horses for courses, etc etc....but looking at this global understanding of the REAL pain that artists and designers experience (ditto with XD and Felix), you can really see the unmatched scale of Adobe's ambition. People will prefer this NLE or that NLE, this or that business model, but there isn't anybody coming even CLOSE to thinking as big as this. I'm finding it exhilarating to read about.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]