FORUMS: list search recent posts

Copy Paste from Premiere Pro

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dustin Bowser
Copy Paste from Premiere Pro
on Sep 6, 2015 at 11:11:13 pm

Once an Adobe Premiere project has been sent over to Audition, is it possible to copy and paste additional clips into the Multitrack Editor from Premiere?

I have all my media logged and organized in Premiere, and so as I continue to flesh out the sound design on the project, I find myself going back into my Premiere bins. Is there a clever way to make selections of audio in Premiere and get those into the Multitrack session as I continue to work?

Return to posts index

Robert Withers
Re: Copy Paste from Premiere Pro
on Sep 7, 2015 at 9:02:52 pm

Hi Dustin, I totally don't know . . . have you tried? Wish I could find a good reference manual for AU. The only thing out there seems to be the expensive "Classroom" book. I find I need to experiment a lot to learn what these programs will do.
Audition seems more nuanced than PP. I'm also interested in ways to being working on sound in Audition while editing and correcting in PP. Seems that AU is based on the film model: lock the picture, then do the audio. The big limitation seems to be that in AU your only export option is to mono, stereo, or 5.1. I'd love to be able to export ALL the tracks back to PP to keep working. Maybe this is possible, maybe not.

Robert Withers

Independent/personal/avant-garde cinema, New York City

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]