FORUMS: list search recent posts

amplitude is wildly different in spectral view vs multitrack view

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aprile Boettcher
amplitude is wildly different in spectral view vs multitrack view
on Jun 27, 2015 at 5:57:17 pm

I'm new to audition. I have a clip that I would like equal amplitude in the multitrack view and spectral display view. Right now the clip sounds great in Spectral Display and horrible in the multitrack view.

Everything has been going along fine with my project, but I've been bothered over a clip that has distorted audio (that I could not improve to an acceptable level). I asked my director for the original audio clip. He sent me a wave file and it sounds great in the spectral display, but when I listen to it in the multitrack view it sounds low, muffled and affected. I checked for FX attached to this clip - no FX attached. I also checked the bit depth and experimented in changing the bit depth. That had no effect. I also want to mention that there are three tracks imbedded in this one clip. I can't access these tracks individually they all play as one. They look like all three have the same information in various volumes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This forum has been very informative. This is my first question that I've had to ask.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]