FORUMS: list search recent posts

Tweaking incongruous voice clips to make them match better?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Corbin Gross
Tweaking incongruous voice clips to make them match better?
on Dec 19, 2014 at 7:13:52 pm

Hey, guys.

I'm working on a tutorial where the talent is addressing the camera, then it cuts to screen capture, then back to the talent on camera again. I recorded all the audio for the screen cap at the same time as the on-camera shots, which is what I always do for these.

This time though, there was a script change after we recorded so we re-recorded the off-camera section. I had everything set up more or less the same, and thought I used the same gear but I've done something weird and the two recordings just don't match.

They'll never match perfectly, of course. But they're usually close enough that a typical listener wouldn't notice. But this time they're way different.

Can you guys suggest some tips to get them a little closer? I've been playing around with the Parametric EQ and I got it to where I don't think it'd be an issue, but I figured this would be a great opportunity to learn a little from you guys.

I'll attach the audio from the Premiere timeline. Give it a listen if yoiu like. The recordings change at 14;12.

8313_dyksalesflyersaudiosample.mp3.zip

Corbin Gross | SANMAR
Photographer/Videographer | Marketing
22833 SE Black Nugget Road | Issaquah, WA 98029
206.727.5501 x5237
http://www.sanmar.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]