FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audition Crashing constantly. Also changes I saved are NOT saved when I open the project after if crashes

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt OrfaleaAudition Crashing constantly. Also changes I saved are NOT saved when I open the project after if crashes
by on Nov 5, 2014 at 10:58:43 pm

I open a project. Record. Add track effects. Listen. Adjust. Eventually it crashes. Usually after I add an effect but not always.

I save the proj every time I add an effect BUT when I open the project (after it inevitably crashes) my changes are not saved!

Help please

Currently using osx 10.9.5 iMac 3.5 GHz core, 32 GB ram

additional venting:

Adobe Audition is the most buggy application I have ever used. Had trouble with every single version of Adobe Audition CC on multiple computers and projects. Crashes. Constantly.

---check me out
http://www.youtube.com/orf

Return to posts index

Durin GleavesRe: Audition Crashing constantly. Also changes I saved are NOT saved when I open the project after if crashes
by on Nov 10, 2014 at 7:01:59 pm

Audition should not be crashing as you describe. If you can send a crash log file, we might be able to see what is invoking this behavior. You can send the log file with the following steps:
1. After Audition crashes, launch Applications/Utilities/Console.app
2. Open the "User Diagnostics Reports" group and locate the most recent entry for Audition
3. Drag this to an e-mail and send to audbugs@adobe.com

If you can also include your session .SESX file (not the media) this can be helpful in troubleshooting as well. Are you using any third-party plug-ins, or just the standard Audition effects?

Thanks

---
Durin Gleaves
Adobe Audition

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]