FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audition timing change

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jennifer Keller
Audition timing change
on Oct 9, 2014 at 9:36:45 pm

I am putting together a series of sounds effects, voiceover and background music for a video that I am working on in After Effects. All is fine until I make some edits in the Audition file. I have markers set for specific events and I rely on those for my work in AE. What I find is that the length of the audio file is changing after editing. For example, I took out two words that were in the voiceover, but the entire audio file is now 25 seconds shorter and none of the markers line up in After Effects. They are fine in Audition before saving out a multitrack session.

After some digging around, I found that my time display in preferences had changed to 12 frames/second. I am not sure what caused this. I also noticed that my sample rate on some of the sounds changed. I tried changing my frames/second back to 30, but that doesn't seem to help anything. I also put the WAV clip into Premiere to be sure that the timing and markers were off in there too and they were. The problem seems to be something that I am doing in Audition. I am somewhat new to After Effects and very new to Audition.

I need to find a solution to this because it is the second time this has happened and I have to be able to make revisions without this much pain. Thank you for any help anyone can offer!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]