FORUMS: list search recent posts

Realtime mixdown?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom Sefton
Realtime mixdown?
on Nov 19, 2013 at 9:44:23 am

Hi all,

We've recently purchased a really neat little plugin that lets you add a sidechain compressor to your audio mixes in Audition. After creating these manually it saves a lot of time - for a £25 plugin it works really well. In playback it works fine, however, when we create a multitrack mixdown of the audio, the effect disappears on the rendered file. The plugin creator said that this was because Audition was creating a dumb mixdown not a realtime mix down - does anyone have any suggestions on how to export a realtime mixdown from audition cs6?

All previous versions of sidechain compression work with just using the inbuilt effects, its just this plugin that doesnt work!

Return to posts index

Sean Perkins
Re: Realtime mixdown?
on Jul 24, 2014 at 2:44:41 pm

I'm encountering the same issue in Audition CS6 with a similar response from the plugin creator (I'm almost certain we're using the same one). The sidechain effect works fantastic in software playback, but is not present on the exported mixdown.

I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. Did you ever happen to find a solution to this problem yourself?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]