FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do you remove volume level info brought in via OMF aka How do you adjust volume of multiple clips back to default?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott ClementsHow do you remove volume level info brought in via OMF aka How do you adjust volume of multiple clips back to default?
by on Apr 9, 2013 at 1:22:44 pm

Hi,

I can't seem how to figure out how to remove the levels adjusts I made in FCP and wrongly brought into Audition via OMF. I can't seem to figure out a way to select all the clips in the Audition timeline and reset the envelopes? back to their default. So, I have all these horizontal yellow lines going across the clips at various heights, but can't get them back to zero without going through and adjusting each one manually. Does anyone know how to get around this? Thanks.

Film Editor, London UK
http://www.scottclementseditor.com

Return to posts index

Steve MurrayRe: How do you remove volume level info brought in via OMF aka How do you adjust volume of multiple clips back to default?
by on Aug 21, 2013 at 10:45:32 am

Hi Scott,

Did you ever solve this? Struggling with exactly the same thing today...

Cheers,

Steve Murray
Synergy Films
Auckland, New Zealand

Return to posts index

Scott ClementsRe: How do you remove volume level info brought in via OMF aka How do you adjust volume of multiple clips back to default?
by on Aug 21, 2013 at 12:35:19 pm

Hi, Steve.

No, I didn't solve this the way I wanted to. I just exported OMFs from the NLE and chose to eliminate level changes on OMF export.

Film Editor, London UK
http://www.scottclementseditor.com

Return to posts index

Steve MurrayRe: How do you remove volume level info brought in via OMF aka How do you adjust volume of multiple clips back to default?
by on Aug 22, 2013 at 10:25:03 am

Thanks Scott.

Yes, that was going to be my fall back as well... Seems an oversight though!

Cheers,

Steve Murray
Synergy Films
Auckland, New Zealand

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]