FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting Audition project to Premiere with effects?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luke Hill
Exporting Audition project to Premiere with effects?
on Nov 30, 2012 at 1:06:13 am

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone here can offer me some guidance, as I've reached a dead end. I've been mixing a project in Audition CS5.5, and now I need to bring it back into Premiere to finish working with it before I finalize the project.

I've exported an xml from Audition using the Multitrack -> Export to Premiere option, and can import the project into Premiere with no problems. The only issue is that all of the various effects that I've applied to my various tracks are no longer there.

My question is this: How do I export an Audition project back into Premiere without losing all of the various effects I've applied to the tracks?

Thanks in advance,
Luke

Return to posts index

Durin Gleaves
Re: Exporting Audition project to Premiere with effects?
on Dec 7, 2012 at 7:40:38 pm

Hi Luke,

You'll want to perform a Mixdown of the Audition session, which will render all effects, automation, crossfades, and other edits to a flat file. In the menu bar select Multitrack > Export to Adobe Premiere Pro... You'll have the option to send each track or bus as a separate stem, or a single file composed of your entire session. After writing the files to disk, Premiere will open and ask which sequence to insert the Mixdown files.

---
Durin Gleaves
Adobe Audition

Return to posts index

Andrew Diesel
Re: Exporting Audition project to Premiere with effects?
on Jan 10, 2014 at 1:52:16 pm

Hey there

I'm having a similar issue yet the 'Export to Premiere Pro...' option isn't highlighted.
What have I done and what do i need to do so to export this project?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]