FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio Not Exporting From Audition to Premiere Correctly

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jane Messineo-KillionAudio Not Exporting From Audition to Premiere Correctly
by on May 16, 2012 at 7:36:46 pm

Hi -

I'm Using Adobe Audition 6.0 and Premiere Pro CS5.5. Went Edit- Edit in Adobe Audition. Opened file in Audition. Got it sounding perfect in Audition, saved all my edits. Hit Mulitrack - Export to Premiere Pro. Chose Export Each Track as a Stem, Open Premiere Pro. In Premiere Pro, I checked Import Onto a New Track.

So, what I wound up with was five tracks. The bizarre thing is that, along one of the tracks, it suddenly began peaking. What had happened is, when it got to the place where a certain clip began, it just blew the volume way up. The volume went back down to a normal level at the place where the next clip began. I went back into Audition and checked my work, and the audio levels on that clip were perfect.

Am I missing something? It's not even like the whole track is bad, just a small portion.

In answer to your probable first suggestion, I did not try re-exporting the file because I made significant edits to the video in Premiere Pro after importing the audio tracks, so essentially there is no project to re-import the audio into (unless it will dynamically update, which I do not believe it will do...)

Thanks in advance for your help -

Jane

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]