FORUMS: list search recent posts

select range

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Larsen
select range
on Dec 27, 2011 at 12:49:00 pm

I can't for the life of me figure out how to select a range on the timeline, and have audition only playback and loop that selection (or alternatively, only play and loop the current view).
I've been going through the reference manual and 20+ google searches, but I just can't figure it out.
Is it even possible? And if so, how?

//David
____
http://clearcutgames.net/

Return to posts index

Steven Talley
Re: select range
on Dec 31, 2011 at 5:56:58 pm

Have you looked at Markers points and ranges. From these you can create playlists or loop the range by selecting the Loop button in the play/record controls or hit Ctrl-L. Hit M to add a marker. Right click to change a marker point to a range. Drag to change the range.
In the Help file in Audition search for Working with Markers. CS-5.5

Return to posts index

Greg DiGenti
on Apr 16, 2013 at 5:22:12 pm

I realize this thread is a few years old, but it was one of the first and only links to come up in a Google search when I was trying to figure out how to do this. So maybe this will help someone else out, since no one in the other threads I found seemed to know the answer either.

If you go into Preferences>General and check the "Return to Start Position on Stop" and put your playhead at the beginning of your selection, it will play just your selection.

Return to posts index

Sherridon Routley
on Jul 11, 2013 at 7:49:44 pm

I was confused as well ... Just use the TIME SELECTION TOOL available in the toolbar.
:)

Return to posts index

Jordan Robinson
on Feb 22, 2014 at 6:03:46 am

There's no time tool in my toolbar! I seem to have searched everywhere. Is there something i'm missing?
I'd really like to select a portion of a clip in Soundbooth so i can use the de-noiser.
Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]