FORUMS: list search recent posts

Where can I get more presets?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Corbin GrossWhere can I get more presets?
by on Feb 7, 2011 at 9:46:56 pm

So I'm only a little bit familiar with SB. Usually I use it to clean audio but I'd like to use it for some effects for this project.

I want to take a very clean, nicely recorded clip of a scripted basketball-game-announcer type voice and liven it up a little to sound like it might actually be at a game. I've got some b-balling and crowd noises in there but I'm looking for some reverb and such for the voice.

I'm not that familiar with audio effects so I figured if there's somewhere I can download some presets and effects, kind of like downloading PS actions, I could just try some different stuff until I find something I like.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: Where can I get more presets?
by on Feb 16, 2011 at 2:21:23 am

Hi Corbin -

It appears that Soundbooth will take standard VST plugins (a plugin architecture pioneered by Steinberg), which are available both for free, and for sale. Do a search on "VST plugins", and also take a look on the Adobe Soundbooth forum to see if anyone has tried them and used them.

I looked at my install of Soundbooth CS4 and there was a VST Plugins folder, which bodes well for their use. Of course, not all of them will work with SB, but I'll bet that many will. Good luck!

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

Corbin GrossRe: Where can I get more presets?
by on Jul 28, 2011 at 4:53:09 pm

I never remember to reply when I'm all done with stuff.

I just wound up learning how to use the convolution reverb effect and it worked out great. Some of the presets for that effect were pretty close and then just a couple more tweaks.

Corbin Gross
Creative Services
Marketing
SanMar Corp.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]